Join our Ambassador Program!
About the AMF Ambassador Program
Are you passionate about helping people living with migraine? This could be the perfect role for you! The goal of the AMF Ambassador Program is to empower and mobilize patients with migraine, cluster and other headache disorders. We are looking for people living with migraine or other headache disorders who are passionate to serve as a digital representative for the Foundation in online communities. Ambassadors will actively promote factual medical information, share helpful resources and combat the stigma surrounding migraine when interacting with AMF's audience and the wider migraine community.
Ambassador Core Responsibilities:
- Be familiar with the American Migraine Foundation resource library so as to share relevant content in response to the AMF online community (both the Facebook page and the Move Against Migraine group).
- Foster conversations about migraine in our online communities by sharing relevant, AMF-sourced information, engaging members in productive discussion.
- Counter the spread of potentially harmful misinformation by disseminating doctor-sourced information from the American Migraine Foundation.
- Share your individual knowledge of migraine research and treatment.
- Notify the AMF digital admins of any behavior that goes against the Move Against Migraine rules and regulations.
Interested in learning more about the Ambassador Program?
Please complete this intake form.